Fiberglass Alkali-Resistant Mesh
Fiberglass Alkali-Resistant Mesh uses C-glass or E-glass fiberglass woven fabric as a base material which is then coated with alkali-resistant liquid. It possesses the properties of high strength, good cohesion, and anti-alkali. Fiberglass Alkali-Resistant Mesh is an ideal construction material for EIFS (exterior insulation and finish system) and is widely used for wall reinforcement and roof waterproofing. It can also reinforce cement, plastic, bitumen, plaster, marble, mosaic, etc. It is also known as soft steel bar.
- High tensile strength
- Alkali resistant
- Good cohesion
- Can firmly combine with EPS board
- Fiberglass mesh is used for wall reinforcement.
- Fiberglass mesh is ideal material for exterior wall heat insulation.
- Fiberglass mesh can be applied to bitumen as roof waterproofing material, so as to strengthen the tensile strength and extend life time of bitumen.
- For Reinforcement of marble, mosaic, stone and gypsum board.
Shrink film, then in cartons.
- Unit weight: 30g/m2, 45g/m2, 60g/m2, 75g/m2, 90g/m2, 110g/m2, 125 g/m2, 145 g/m2, 160g/m2, 300g/m2, 500g/m2
- Size:1x1mm, 2x2mm, 3x3mm, 4x4mm, 5x5mm, 6x6mm…2x12mm
- Width: 5cm, 10cm, 1m, 1.2m, 1.5m…2.1m
- Length: 50m 100m, 200m, subject to customer’s requirements.
- Color: white, blue, green, etc.
- Woven Structure: Leno